Dry tomato powder is the ground form of dehydrated tomato.
It is an excellent replacement for fresh tomato.
Toss it into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sautés, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
This dry tomato powder is ready to use and tastes as fresh tomato.
Ingredients – Made from finest quality dehydrated tomato.
Certification – FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)
Weight – 150 grams
No. of Packets – 1 packet of 150 grams
Direction to use
– Substitute 1 tsp dry tomato powder per every 1 medium size of tomato.
– Add dry tomato powder during the final 15 minutes of cooking, even if the recipe calls for tomato to be included earlier on.
Shelf life – Best before 18 months from manufacturing date.
How to use Kitchen D’lite Powders?
– Sprinkle onto salads, eggs, roasted vegetables, pasta and risotto.
– Blend into sauces, green juices and smoothies.
– Stir into tea, soups, dips, sauces, casseroles and stews.
– Bake into breads, biscuits and vegetables.
– Shake into vegetable juices and salad dressings.
Kitchen D’lite – Makes Cooking Easier 🙂