Dry red onion powder is the ground form of dehydrated red onion
It is an excellent replacement for fresh red onion.
Toss it into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sautés, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
This dry red onion powder is ready to use and tastes as fresh red onion.
Ingredients – Made from finest quality dehydrated red onions
Certification – FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)
Weight – 150 grams
No. of Packets – 1 packet of 150 grams
Direction to use
– Substitute 1 tsp dry garlic powder per small red onion or 1/3rd cup of chopped red onions.
– Add dry garlic powder or dry onion powder during the final 15 minutes of cooking, even if the recipe calls for garlic to be included earlier on.
Shelf life – Best before 18 months from manufacturing date.
How to use Kitchen D’lite Powders?
– Sprinkle onto salads, eggs, roasted vegetables, pasta and risotto.
– Blend into sauces, green juices and smoothies.
– Stir into soups, dips, sauces, casseroles and stews.
– Bake into breads, biscuits and vegetables.
– Shake into vegetable juices and salad dressings.
Kitchen D’lite – Makes Cooking Easier 🙂