Dry garlic, ginger, green chilli, tomato and red onion powders are the ground form of dehydrated garlic cloves, ginger, green chillies, tomatoes and red onions.
It is an excellent replacement for fresh garlic cloves, ginger, green chillies, tomatoes and red onions.
Toss it into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sautés, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
Ingredients – Made from finest quality dehydrated garlic cloves, ginger, green chillies, tomatoes and red onions.
Certification – FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)
Total Weight – 200 grams
No. of Packets – 1 packet of 40 grams
Direction to use
– Substitute 1 tsp dry green chilli powder per every 8 green chilli.
– Add dry green chilli powder during the final 15 minutes of cooking, even if the recipe calls for green chilli to be included earlier on.
Shelf life – Best before 12 months from manufacturing date.
How to use Kitchen D’lite Powders?
– Sprinkle onto salads, eggs, roasted vegetables, pasta and risotto.
– Blend into sauces, green juices and smoothies.
– Stir into tea, soups, dips, sauces, casseroles and stews.
– Bake into breads, biscuits and vegetables.
– Shake into vegetable juices and salad dressings.
Kitchen D’lite – Makes Cooking Easier 🙂