Dry green chilli powder is the ground form of dehydrated green chilli.
It is an excellent replacement for fresh green chilli.
Toss it into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sautés, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
This dry green chilli powder is ready to use and tastes as fresh green chilli.
Ingredients – Made from finest quality dehydrated green chilli.
Certification – FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)
Weight – 150 grams
No. of Packets – 1 packet of 150 grams
Direction to use
– Substitute 1 tsp dry green chilli powder per every 8 green chilli.
– Add dry green chilli powder during the final 15 minutes of cooking, even if the recipe calls for green chilli to be included earlier on.
Shelf life – Best before 12 months from manufacturing date.
How to use Kitchen D’lite Powders?
– Sprinkle onto salads, eggs, roasted vegetables, pasta and risotto.
– Blend into sauces, green juices and smoothies.
– Stir into tea, soups, dips, sauces, casseroles and stews.
– Bake into breads, biscuits and vegetables.
– Shake into vegetable juices and salad dressings.
Kitchen D’lite – Makes Cooking Easier 🙂