Dry ginger powder is the ground form of dehydrated ginger.
It is an excellent replacement for fresh ginger.
Toss it into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sautés, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
This dry ginger powder is ready to use and tastes as fresh ginger.
Ingredients – Made from finest quality dehydrated ginger.
Certification – FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)
Weight – 150 grams
No. of Packets – 1 packet of 150 grams
Direction to use
– Substitute 1/2 tsp dry ginger powder per every 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
– Add dry ginger powder during the final 15 minutes of cooking, even if the recipe calls for ginger to be included earlier on.
Shelf life – Best before 18 months from manufacturing date.
How to use Kitchen D’lite Powders?
– Sprinkle onto salads, eggs, roasted vegetables, pasta and risotto.
– Blend into sauces, green juices and smoothies.
– Stir into tea, soups, dips, sauces, casseroles and stews.
– Bake into breads, biscuits and vegetables.
– Shake into vegetable juices and salad dressings.
Kitchen D’lite – Makes Cooking Easier 🙂