One Meal Soup Recipe for weight loss:
1. 1/2 cup Moong Dal
2. 2 Medium Size Potatoes, peeled and diced into big cubes
3. 1 Medium Size Onion, cut into big pieces
4. 1 cup finely chopped vegetables (I used just onion and tomato because I had run out of vegetables. But you can also add vegetables like cauliflower, carrot, beans, green peas to make it healthier)
5. 1 tbsp olive oil / butter
6. Salt to taste
7. 2 tsp black pepper powder
8. 1 tsp Kitchen D’lite Red Onion Powder
9. 1/2 tsp Kitchen D’lite Garlic Powder Kitchen D’lite Garlic Powder
10. Finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Add moong dal, diced potatoes and onions in a pressure cooker. Add 1 litre of water and salt. Pressure cook for upto 4-5 whistles. Let it cool.
2. Once cooled down, blend the above using a blender. You base stock is ready. Keep it aside.
3. Heat olive oil/butter in a pan. First add chopped onion and saute for 1 min. Add the rest of the vegetables. Add salt (according to the vegetables) and let it cook. Cook the vegetables just enough that it is not raw.
4. Once done, add black pepper powder, Kitchen D’lite Red Onion Powder and Kitchen D’lite Garlic Powder and mix well.
5. Add the base stock to it. Adjust water and salt. Bring it to a boil.
6. Serve hot after garnishing with coriander leaves.
Follow Us on Social handles:-
#soup #food #foodie #foodporn #yummy #instafood #delicious #dinner #love #lunch #healthyfood #foodphotography #homemade #cooking #winter #foodstagram #healthy #tasty #instagood #tea #chicken #noodles #foodlover #foodgasm #chef #kitchendlite #breakfast #salad #bhfyp