Today’s recipe : Besan Cheela
Serving : 2-3 persons
1. 1 cup of besan (gram flour)
2. 1 medium size tomato, finely chopped
3. 1 medium size onion, finely chopped
4. 1/2 tsp of Kitchen D’lite Garlic Powder
5. 1/2 tsp of Kitchen D’lite Ginger Powder
6. 1/4 tsp of Kitchen D’lite Green Chilli Powder
7. Oil to make cheela
8. 1 tsp of coriander leaves, finely chopped
9. Salt as per taste
10. Water as required, to make a flowing batter
11. A pinch of hing
12. 1/2 tsp of garam masala
13. 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
1. Take a mixing bowl. Mix all the ingredients except water and oil.
2. Add 1 tsp of oil. Mix. Add water and mix well to make the batter of a flowing consistency. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. Heat a non-stick tawa on low flame. Brush oil on the tawa and let it heat for 20-30 seconds.
4. Take a ladle full of batter and pour it on pan.
5. Gently with the back of ladle, begin to spread the batter evenly in a round shape. The spread out batter should neither be thick nor very thin.
6. Cover it with a lid. On a low flame, cook the cheela till the top begins to look cooked.
7. Then drizzle 1/2 to 1 tsp oil on the cheela at the edges and all around.
8. Continue to cook till the base gets light golden.
9. Flip and now cook the other side.
10. Cook this side till you see golden spots on the besan chilla.
11. Fold and serve chilla hot. Serve besan chilla plain or with any chutney of your choice.
Kitchen D’lite – Makes Cooking Easier!
#besan #vegan #chickpeaflour #happycustomers #indianhome #homemadedessert #mediamarkt #socialmediamarketing #worldfood #socialmediamanager #socialmediabreak #socialmedia #digitalmarketing #digitalmarketingtips #digitalmarketingagency #kitchendlite #navratri #foodphotography #foodworld #greenonions #fakeeggs #bhfyp