Today’s lunch recipe – Baingan bharta
Servings – 2 person
1. 1 piece of 400g brinjal (eggplant)
2. 2 tsp of oil
3. 2 small size tomato, finely chopped
4. 2 small size onion, finely chopped
5. 1 tsp of Kitchen D’lite Red Onion Powder
6. 1/2 tsp of Kitchen D’lite Ginger Powder Kitchen D’lite Ginger Powder
7. 1/2 tsp of Kitchen D’lite Green Chilli Powder
8. 1 tsp of Kitchen D’lite Garlic Powder
9. 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
10. 1/2 tsp of pepper
11. Salt as per taste
12. 1/2 tsp of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
13. 1 cup of water
1. Put the brinjal on gas, cook it on medium to low flame for 4-5 mins and keep on rotating the brinjal so that it gets cooked from all sides.
2. Take a bowl, add water and add cooked brinjal and after 1-2 mins remove the outer burned layer of the brinjal. Take the brinjal with outer layer removed in a plate and mash it well. Keep it aside.
3. Take a pan, add oil and onion and let it cook till onion turns light brown.
3. Add tomato, salt, turmeric powder and pepper and let it cook for a minute.
4. Add mashed brinjal, red onion powder, garlic powder, ginger powder and green chilli powder and let it cook for 3-4 mins.
5. Brinjal bharta is ready, ganish it with coriander leaves.
6. Serve it hot with dal, chapati/rice.
Kitchen D’lite – Makes Cooking Easier!
Follow Us on Social handles:-
#eggplant #aubergine #kitchendlite #food #greenchillipowder #vegan #foodporn #foodie #vegetables #garlicpowder #gingerpowder #instafood #healthyfood #alpha #sweaty #garlic #plantbased #bhfyp #purple #scruff #homemade #lunch #tomato #brinjal #yummy #love #onion #garden