Aloo Matar Sandwich (potato pea sandwich) recipe –
Serving – 2-3 persons
1. 4 medium aloo (potatoes)
2. 1/2 cup matar (peas)
3. 1/2 tbsp of Kitchen D’lite Red Onion Powder
4. 1/2 tbsp of Kitchen D’lite Green Chilli powder
5. Salt as per taste
6. 1/4 tbsp of black pepper.
7. 8 slices of bread
8. 1/4 tbsp of garam masala
9. 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder
10. 2 tsp oil for rosting the masala
11. 1/4 tbsp of jeera powder (cumin powder)
12. Garlic butter
1. Boil potato and pea in pressure cooker for 4-5 whistles.
2. Drain the water and peel the potatoes.
3. Take the peeled potatoes and peas in the plate and mash it well.
4. In a pan, heat oil. Once the oil is hot, add turmeric powder.
5. Add the mashed masala to the pan and mix.
6. Add cumin powder, salt, garam masala, black pepper, red onion powder and green chilli powder. Mix well. Let the masala roast for 10 mins in medium to low flame.
7. Masala is ready.
8. Take one slice of bread and put aloo matar masala on it and cover the masala with another slice of bread.
9. Take the sandwich maker, add butter on both the slices of bread and let it heat as per the instructions of in the sandwich maker manual. If you do not have a sandwich maker, you can prepare the sandwich on tawa also.
10. Sandwich is read to be served with tomato sauce/coriander chutney/green chilli sauce.
Kitchen D’lite – Makes Cooking Easier!
Follow Us on Social handles:-
#pulses #lentils #instafood #lunch #daal #yummy #indianfood #easyrecipes #foodporn #kitchendlite #instaeat #laukichanadal #cooking #punjabifood #vegetarianfood #bottlegourd #homemade #chapati #mouthwatering #chanadaal #favouritefood #veggies #healthyfood #vegpower #chana #bhfyp #time #love